Justin W. Kleinman, DMD
Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- 2016- Carroll Periodontics & Implant Dentistry LLC, Westminster, MD
- Owner, Providing periodontal and dental implant care in a private practice setting
- 2003- Dental One Associates, Inc., Offices throughout Maryland
- Periodontist, Provide periodontal care in a group practice setting
- 2002-2003 Marc E. Gordon, D.M.D. PA, Lakewood & Eatontown, NJ
- Associate Periodontist. Provided periodontal care in a private practice setting
- 1999-02 Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland
- Baltimore, MD. Certificate in Periodontics awarded June 2002.
- 1995-99 School of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, PA. D.M.D. degree
- 1992-94 College of Arts & Sciences, New York University
- New York, NY. Post-Baccalaureate Predental Curriculum
- 1987-89 Gallatin Division, New York University
- New York, NY. B.A. in Liberal Arts
- 1985-87 College of Arts & Sciences, Washington University
- St. Louis, MO. Technical Theater Major
- 1983-85 Choate Rosemary Hall
- Wallingford, Ct. High School Diploma
- 2017- Member, American Dental Association
- 2017- Member, Maryland State Dental Association
- 2016- Board of Directors, University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- 2016- Member, Spear Study Club
- 2016- Member, Owings Mills Study Club
- 2016- Member, Carroll County Dental Society
- 2004- Founding Member, Progressive Dentists Study Club
- 1999- Member, American Academy of Periodontology
- 2006 Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
PUBLISHED PAPERS and PAPERS ACCEPTED for PUBLICATION
- Brooks, JK, Kleinman JW, Basile JR. Emergent gingival cyst of the adult. Gen Dent.
- Brooks JK, Kleinman JW, Modly CE, Basile JR. Resolution of oral mucosal psoriasis after
adalimumab resumption for management of cutaneous lesions: Report of a case. Cutis.
- Brooks, JK, Kleinman JW, Brooks JB, Reynolds MA. Electronic cigarette explosion associated with extensive intraoral injuries. Dent Traumatol.
- Brooks JK, Kleinman JW, Younis RH, Reynolds MA. Alendronate-associated osteonecrosis of the hard palate after harvesting of a connective tissue graft: A case report. Clin Adv Periodontol 5(3):171-177, 2015.
- Brooks JK, Kleinman JW. Retrieval of extensive gutta-percha extruded into the maxillary sinus: Use of 3-D cone beam computed tomography. J Endod 39(9):1189-1193, 2013.
- 2004- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Maryland School of Dentistry,
- Teach 3rd and 4th year dental students clinical periodontics
- 1992-94 Beth Israel Hospital, New York, NY
- Emergency Room Patient Advocate
AWARDS / RECOGNITIONS
- Carroll County Dental Society – President elect, 2017-2018
- Baltimore Magazine 2017, 2016, 2014 – Top Periodontist (Carroll and Baltimore County West)
- Honors: Pennsylvania State Dental Society Award, 1999
- Dean’s Scholarship 1987 – New York University