A minimally invasive solution with a fixed full-arch restoration for high patient satisfaction
Do you suffer from widespread tooth loss? Choose the permanent solution with All-on-4 dental implants. This unique system restores full arches of teeth using just a handful of dental implants and is done right here at our office.
Dr. Kleinman & Carroll Periodontics & Implant Dentistry offers the very best All-on-4 dental implants in Carroll County and beyond! We work with your general dentist to perform same-day tooth replacements for one jaw or an entire set of new teeth!
Revolutionary Restorative Dental Care
The All-On-Four® treatment concept is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth.
Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses with inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed.
Modern dentistry can help with implant-supported dentures. Implant-supported overdentures stay connected with bar and clip attachment methods or use a variety of abutment-based attachments (ball, magnets, and resilient stud attachments such as Locators). The most appropriate attachment system for your individual needs relates to a variety of factors that are determined early in the treatment.
With All-on-4® dental implants, you can get the brand new smile you deserve in a flash. All-on-4®, often also referred to as “Teeth in a Day,” transforms each arch by precisely placing four to six implants to support a permanent, fixed denture. The result is a smile complete with pearly whites that are custom-shaded and custom-shaped to fit your goals.
With over 23 years experience, Dr. Kleinman offers the highest quality and the most comprehensive periodontal and dental implant care in the Westminster area. Give us a call today!Call Today Schedule an Appointment
The All-on-4® Treatment Concept offers many advantages:
- Long-lasting. Designed to last the rest of your life
- Fixed design. Unlike removable dentures, All-on-4 stays in the mouth and requires no special rinsing or care.
- Improved appearance. Yours will be made to make you look your best
- Healthier outcomes. Dental prostheses help stimulate bone retention for a healthier smile.
- A cost-effective solution. When compared to some other implant-supported restoration methods, your new replacement teeth require fewer implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Scientifically proven and documented. All-on-4® has had excellent clinical outcomes from decade-long studies with favorable results.
- Most Importantly, patient satisfaction is through the roof. The Dental Implant All-on-4 treatment has changed patients’ lives and given them the confidence to smile and chew food without their dentures falling out. Just read what one of our patients had to say about the experience offered at Caroll Periodontist and how a new set of teeth changed their life:
The All on 4 – revolutionary dental implants
I have struggled with my teeth throughout my life, and it became obvious they were on a downward slope. I tried to keep up with the major problems, but the cost and constant failing was just too much. I looked into all kinds of treatments, individual implants, patching further problems and decided against that considering the extent of work required … I was looking at years of treatment with endless procedures costing thousands of dollars. That’s when Dr. Kleinmann and I decided the best source of treatment together. “Hello to the All-on-4!”
As an anxious patient, I can’t speak too highly of Dr Kleinman, his team and my experience at Carroll Periodontists. I honestly couldn’t have had a better team help me get my perfect smile. This complex procedure could not have gone any better and what delighted me throughout the whole process was at no time did I feel any pain, only a slight swelling with a little bruising around day 3 afterwards. Everything was explained to me in detail and my questions were always answered in a clear and easy to understand way.
I wanted to perfect my smile…and that’s what they’ve done. There’s always a friendly welcome at the door and Dr Kleinmann’s reassuring manner and careful explanations made for stress-free visits – and a great result! I would recommend this practice to ANYBODY. Chewing food for the first couple weeks felt a little weird because they are a prosthetic but now that I have got used to them use it feels like these teeth have always been there from the beginning.
Finally, I can smile with complete confidence … I am so happy. They even gave me a brand-new water pik when my treatment was done! Was not expecting that! That was a nice touch!
The All-on-4 Process
Prior to beginning your treatment plan, Dr. Kleinman will thoroughly examine your jaw, gums, and teeth to ensure that you are healthy enough to receive dental implants. If he finds an issue, he may recommend a preliminary procedure like bone grafting.
After careful surgical planning, Dr. Kleinman will place the 4-6 dental implants to attach to the prosthesis. During this procedure, he will attach temporary teeth to your implants by using abutments, giving you teeth on the same day as surgery!
During the 6-8 week healing process, we recommend going easy on your new teeth, so you don’t suffer any setbacks on the road to receiving your permanent teeth!
Schedule Your All-on-4 Consultation with Dr. Kleinman today and once again feel confident, pain-free, and enjoy life!!
You deserve to show off a complete smile! Call us today to schedule your consultation with our skilled team.
Looking for something else? Try these links below