May 7, 2020
For new and existing patients, please fill out this ADA patient screening form and bring the completed form with you to each appointment. We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Dr. Kleinman & The Team at Carroll Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As many of you know, we have been cleared by Governor Hogan to resume ALL of the care that you have been missing.
As we provide this much-needed care, our top priority remains the safety and well-being of our patients and staff and as such, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, our patients, and our staff. You may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. No one will be permitted to enter our office with flu-like symptoms, fever, new cough, new loss of sense of smell, or travel to hot zones.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office as well as an anti-bacterial, anti-viral oral rinse. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We may also ask that you wait in your car instead of the waiting room to allow for social distancing.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- EVERYONE in our office must wear a mask including patients, staff and providers.
- All patients, staff, and provider’s temperatures are checked before entering the clinic spaces.
- Extensively cleaning all work-spaces and patient areas between encounters and throughout the day.
- Performing pre-operative COVID testing for all surgical procedures
- We have added air filters in every room; an acrylic shield at front desk, disposable pens for filling out forms and signing documents for patients, higher levels of PPE for staff (N95 masks, disposable gowns and hair bonnets, face shields, etc.), and increasing time per appointments to allow for full room steriliziation
Please know that we are here for you during these uncertain and challenging times. We are excited to provide you with excellent care when you are ready to see us. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at Carroll Periodontics & Implant Dentistry Phone Number Carroll Periodontics & Implant Dentistry Phone Number 410-857-5700 or Request An Appointment Online
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.